This post contains affiliate links, which means if you click a link and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. Thank you for supporting this weird blog.
Get ready for a quick and easy pickle pizza recipe. In the last few weeks, we’ve had a lot of people share a video with us. It’s of a pizza called the Big Dill from Rhino’s Pizzeria in Webster, NY. Since we don’t have a way to get to New York to try it, we decided to make a pickle pizza recipe of our own. It’s very easy to make and turned out really amazing. We will definitely be making it again. It is different from the original. They use a white garlic sauce and we used a ranch cream cheese sauce. Crazy, I know, but Jamie has had cream cheese on pizza and said it was the way to go. It did not disappoint. Watch our video here and then try it yourself with the recipe below.
Post your pickle pizza photos on Instagram or Facebook with the hashtag #UHSnackLife.
Pickle Pizza Recipe
Makes one 12-inch round pizza.
- 1 pizza crust (we prefer pre-made because it’s hard to spread cream cheese on raw pizza dough)
- 1/2 block of cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 package of ranch dressing mix
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Around 30-40 pickle slices
- Dill weed
- Preheat oven according to your pizza crust instructions. Ours required 450 degrees – your may be different.
- With a mixer, whip the cream cheese for 1-2 minutes. Slowly add the ranch packet to the cream cheese and whip another minute or until combined.
- Spread the cream cheese on the crust. Add cheese, then pickles. Top with a generous sprinkling of dill weed.
- Bake according to directions on pizza crust package – ours was 8-12 minutes.
- Allow to rest 1-2 minutes before cutting. Serve & enjoy!